Poster Abstract Submissions - Deadline: June 30, 2017.
- An abstract comprises the following: Title of the presentation; Names of authors, with the name of the presenter clearly stated; Affiliations of the authors.
- Content of the abstract should be structured under the following headings: Background; Methods; Results; Conclusions. The theme of the 2017 Annual ICGP Meeting is “Neurons, Networks and Neighborhoods: Multimodal Approaches to Promoting Geriatric Mental Health”.
- Do not exceed the word limit of 250 words. Make a brief statement of any potential conflict of interest. Abstracts must be submitted in English. Also, all poster presentations will be in English.
- The meeting Program committee will make the final decision about the acceptance of the abstract for the meeting.
- Abstracts may be submitted through the ICGP website at www.icgp.org.
Please contact Sally Lagattuta in the ICGP Executive Office with questions about this application process at email@example.com or by calling 412-608-3383.
Online Abstract Form